Terms & Conditions
Booking into the Park signifies your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Welcome to our caravan park
We hope you will enjoy your stay with us and would like to draw your attention to the following rules which are intended to make your visit as pleasant as possible.
- Your unit should be positioned within the boundaries of the pitch to ensure the 6m rule between units is maintained.
- When using electricity in a tent use only proprietary hook-up equipment purchased from a reputable dealer with safety devices including an RCD and an IP rating of 44 or greater.
- Unless an extended stay has been booked, the pitch must be vacated by 12 noon on the day of departure.
- Subject to availability, extended stays can be booked up until 4pm on the day of departure.
- All litter and waste water must be disposed of at the indicated points.
- Could rubbish please be separated to ease recycling, there is a bin for bottles, dry recyclables such as plastic bottles and card board and paper and general household waste.
- If you should be unfortunate and break a large item of camping furniture which you do not wish to take home to dispose of please ask for directions to the local amenity recycling point at Langar.
- Children must be supervised at all times including visits to the toilet blocks.
- Ball games and cycling are not allowed on site. There is a play area in the village on West Street.
- This is a quiet site between 11pm and 8 am, during these hours all noise should be kept to a minimum.
- The main gate is closed not locked; if you leave or enter the site after the gate is closed please close it again behind you.
- There must only be one car per pitch, additional cars must use the visitors parking.
- Sleeping in cars is not permitted.
- Pitches must be kept tidy and free from litter.
- Washing lines must not be attached to trees, bushes or fences.
- Open fires are not permitted; proprietary barbeques which are at least 30cm off the grass are acceptable.
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and should not be allowed to foul the site. Please clean up after your pet.
- All visitors must report to reception prior to entering the site.
- The park accepts no responsibility whatsoever for loss or damage to persons or property arising out of the use of the site or its facilities.
Shelford Nurseries Caravan Park reserves the right to refuse admission or to terminate without refund the booking of anyone who disregards the terms and conditions stated above.
Fire points are clearly marked; in case of a fire please ensure everyone is out of the unit before raising the alarm.
In case of an emergency contact the site owner at the bungalow adjacent to the site entrance, call or telephone:- 0115 9333433 or 07989745631.